We are super excited. ideeli has partnered with Style Coalition to create the Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards, where we celebrate chic excellence in the Social Media world. Our goal is to measure the best of style influence online, and we need your help determining which brands engaged you, moved you, and inspired you to shop, dress, and think in 2009. We have 7 fabulous categories we want you to vote on- so kick back, relax and take each poll. Your opinion is important to us.
Nominees for The Innovator Award are all designers or brand manufactures who successfully use several social media platforms to exchange and connect with their online fans and customers. Find out why we picked each nominee in this category by clicking on the links we supplied below. Afterwards, please take our poll and help select the stylish winner! Voting ends Feb 8th, 2010 at 11:59PM.
- Burberry: website, their own social media site, Twitter page, and Facebook page.
- Dolce&Gabbana: website, their blog, Twitter page, and Facebook page.
- Norma Kamali: website, ebay shop, Twitter page, Facebook page.
- Alexander McQueen: website, Twitter page
- DVF: website, Twitter page, Facebook page
- Vivienne Tam: website, collaboration with HP